Go to ...

The Newspapers

Gathering and spreading news from various Russian Newspapers

The Newspapers on Google+The Newspapers on LinkedInRSS Feed

Thursday, February 15, 2018

The foreign Secretary said about the “conspiracy of silence” surrounding the US operation in raqqa


The Russian foreign Ministry believes that the West hushed up information about the effects of the operation in the Syrian raqqa the U.S.-led coalition.

As stated by the Director of the Department for humanitarian cooperation and human rights Ministry of foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation Anatoly Viktorov, thus Washington is trying to prevent the discrediting actions of the us military and their coalition partners.

“Formed a conspiracy of silence. We have not heard neither from Europe nor from the United States any public expression of concern in raqqa and in the autumn of last year, when antiepilepsy coalition, compared the city to the ground,” – said the diplomat.

Thus, according to him, the West is trying to distort the events in Eastern ghouta and Idlib, which are established in the Syrian area of de-escalation.

source

Related posts:
Russia throws motorised brigade to the Western borders: what to expect the Donbass
ISIS in Syria shot down a Russian helicopter pilots died
Poroshenko has imposed sanctions against European journalists and politicians
Foreign Ministry responded to the claims of NATO because of the exercise "Zapad-2017"

Recommended

Comment Here

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More Stories From Politics