The information that the Russian military died under the blow of the American air force in Syria is misinformation, said the official representative of Russian foreign Ministry Maria Zakharova, whose words quoted by RIA “Novosti”.
Maria Zakharova. Photo: DIP, the Russian foreign Ministry.
We will remind that in the night of Thursday, the coalition said about the “unprovoked attack” on the headquarters of the “Syrian democratic forces” by Pro-government forces 8 km East of specific lines of conflict prevention on the Euphrates river in the province of Deir ez-Zor.
In the message command said that had suffered retaliatory strikes “to repel an act of aggression against all the partners involved in the fight against the group ISIS (banned in Russia)”. In the American media dealt with the approximately one hundred dead soldiers of the Syrian Pro-government forces.
According to the Ministry of defense of Russia, in an air RAID was 25 wounded Syrian militias. The Agency noted that the cause of the incident became not agreed with Russia razvedyvatelno-search actions militiamen near an oil refinery against the “sleeping cells.” But the Russian military, unlike the Pentagon, said that the shelling, the militia was unexpected.
Earlier, a source in the Russian foreign Ministry denied media reports the deaths of hundreds of citizens of the Russian Federation as a result of the strike by the international coalition in Syria. Foreign Ministry previously confirmed the deaths of five Russians in the bombing, whose nationality will need to install.
Watch the video on:
“The Pentagon showed a video of “air strikes on fighters of the PMC Wagner” in Syria»
Get short formal newsletter the best in the “MK” – subscribe to our Telegram.