Go to ...

The Newspapers

Gathering and spreading news from various Russian Newspapers

The Newspapers on Google+The Newspapers on LinkedInRSS Feed

Thursday, February 15, 2018

The organizers of the rally for free online promised to seek a more convenient site


The mayor’s office agreed to a rally in defense of Internet freedom on August 26 on the prospect of Sakharov. This was announced by the organizers, laying out a Network permission.


photo: Evgeny Semenov

The document, signed by Deputy head of Department of regional security Alexander Kononets, States that the number of demonstrators should not exceed 10 thousand people.

The rally itself will take place from 16.00 to 18.00 “on the roadway of Sakharov Avenue on a site from street Sadovaya-Spasskaya to the Boulevard ring with the installation of a podium in front of the scrap №7”.

As told to our edition one of sostavitelnitsy meeting, the representative of the human rights branch of the “Open Russia” Valentina dechtiarenko — Moscow authorities in the past two days, “refused to make contact, and dialogue did not happen.” In this regard, the applicants decided to accept the Sakharov Avenue, “the event had great success”.

Do not agree with it one co-applicant meeting, the representative of Parnassus Emil Khalikov, who said that the platform remains unacceptable. However, he confirmed that the organizers of the rally in the government of Moscow “nobody heard”, and alternative sites to the Swamp or the Pushkin area — was denied, as there is supposedly not fit 10 thousand people. The Minister, however, reminded on the demonstrations in 2011-2012, and about the speech of March 26, 2017, which proved that these areas can accommodate greater numbers of people. Therefore, he said, the applicants will come to the town hall with photographs of the corresponding shares to proving them wrong.

Khalikov promised to “fight” for change sites for the rally.

Dektaryenko and results differed in the estimate of the number of possible participants in the rally: in the opinion of the representatives of the “Open Russia” will be not less than 2 thousand people, while Khalikov expressed confidence that action will surely come declared 10 thousand.

He added that late August is not the best time for meetings, as it completes the “off season”, but explained the choice of date stock that the following weekend his party has also planned other protests. Thus, otherwise the nearest possible dates would be 17 or 24 September, although it could occur “a glut of meetings”.

In addition to Parnassus and the “Open Russia”, the rally must also take part representatives of the “libertarian party”, “Civil initiative”, “Democratic choice”, the “Pirate party”, the “Left block”, “Protest of Moscow”, and also volunteers Alexei Navalny.

The final list of participants of the meeting have not yet been agreed, although it is expected that needs will be representatives of all these movements. So, from “Open Russia” on the scene are going to call the coordinator of the Chuvash Republic Dmitry Semenov who became known after the prosecution due to publish a photo of the Deputy of the state Duma Vitaly Milonov t-shirt with extremist Orthodox slogan. Also, according to dektaryenko may statement and the leader of the “Open Russia” Alexander Solovyov.

In addition, she added, “Open Russia” in the framework of the meetingintends to hold its share “fed up” with various paraphernalia and posters, as this verb is perfect for the last of the bills that restrict freedom on the Internet and for the actions of Roskomnadzor”.

source

Related posts:
The FBI closed the case against Hillary Clinton
Media reported about the desire of the trump to restore Russia's diplomatic property
Putin and generation Z: the creative potential of young people expressed their whistles
Last year ATT has received more than 70 advanced radar stations

Recommended

More Stories From Politics