Go to ...

The Newspapers

Gathering and spreading news from various Russian Newspapers

The Newspapers on Google+The Newspapers on LinkedInRSS Feed

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Deputy foreign Minister Ryabkov has cancelled consultations with the US Undersecretary of state Shannon


The next round of Russian-American consultations at the level of Deputy foreign Ministers were to pass on June 23, but it will not happen. This was reported by the party to previous negotiations, the Deputy foreign Minister of Russia Sergey Ryabkov.

“After yesterday’s decision on sanctions, the situation does not have to conduct rounds of this dialogue (with Deputy Secretary of state Thomas Shannon), and the content for it is not reached,” – said Ryabkov.

According to him, Washington still offers nothing specific on this issue. And still does not return “expropriated in December last year, the Russian diplomatic property.”

Sanctions . Chronicle of events
source

Related posts:
Lavrov reminded Tillerson about the need for the return of illegally seized the Obama departmenti
Media: secretly making a film about Putin show to the presidential election
Ex-employee of U.S. intelligence Edward Snowden said that is not a Russian spy
Tuck: Crimea will be back under control of Kiev after the destruction of Russia

Recommended

More Stories From Politics