It is not excluded that law enforcement agencies, who Thursday, may 25, with the filing of the ex-the Prosecutor of the Crimea, and state Duma Deputy Natalia Poklonskaya, went to the Studio Director Alexei Uchitel, nothing is found. As we know, a tax audit at the Studio famous Director of “Rock Films” have already been held this year and the tax is nothing criminal in the documents is not found.
At the same time, she Poklonskaya on Friday, may 26, stated that he had sent a query to check not on their own initiative and at the request of citizens.
photo: Natalia Muslinkina
– I consider the complaints of citizens, in connection with preparing parliamentary inquiries to the competent authorities, inspections are carried out, – said on Friday the Deputy Poklonskaya on request which, as previously reported, the police of St. Petersburg began checking the film Teacher.
At the same time at the Studio, apparently, the intruders took the crane safely and even philosophical:
– Natalia Polonskaya writes requests, police checks, well, what can you do, it is their right, – said Friday the “MK” business partner Teacher, Deputy Director of the Foundation Vinokur Mikhail Scheinin.
He also said that the last tax inspection at the Studio was conducted recently:
– This year was a test. So it’s not the first, he said, adding that the results of the last audit no crime is not revealed.
The interlocutor of “MK” also said that according to him, the conversation with the law enforcement authorities on 25 may was held in quite a friendly way:
– Spoke very politely, said Scheinin.
We will remind that on Thursday in the Studio came the police officer who brought the request for financial documents of the organization. Police asked within five days to provide statutory and constituent documents, a list of grants received in 2014 for projects, register of contracts concluded for the implementation of these projects, the information on settlement accounts. According to the request, the information the police required in connection with “carrying out activities aimed at detection, suppression and disclosure of crimes in sphere of economy, including tax crimes.”
– As for information on the tax audit of the company’s Teacher, then, of course, to exert pressure on creativity is absolutely unacceptable, he said.
Recall that the cultural dispute between the Director and the Deputy began after the announcement of the release of the new film Teacher about the romantic relationship of Nicholas II and the ballerina Mathilde Kshesinskaia. Poklonskaya, the Prosecutor is seeking a ban of the film as insulting the memory of the king and the feelings of believers.
The details of the relationship of Nicholas and Matilda read our special project — we first published the diary of a ballerina.
See photo essay on the topic:
Mathilde Kschessinska and the crown Prince Nicholas: a story in photos