Go to ...

The Newspapers

Gathering and spreading news from various Russian Newspapers

The Newspapers on Google+The Newspapers on LinkedInRSS Feed

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Zakharov: waiting for statements of the state Department on shelling of the Syrian Husajcu


Maria Zakharova, a spokesman for the Russian foreign Ministry, said that waiting for the state Department statement condemning the attack on the civilian population of the Syrian Husajcu, which caused, presumably, the F-16 fighter jets of the Belgian air force. Killing 6 people.

“Waiting for statements of the state Department, strongly condemning attacks on civilian targets and killing civilians”, – Zakharov wrote on his page in Facebook.

The diplomat added that, most likely, and “photographs of the victims will not be difficult to find, to play the campaign on CNN”.

At the Russian Centre for reconciliation the warring parties in Syria reported earlier that on the Syrian village of Hassidic in the province of Aleppo was struck in an air strike on 18 October. 6 people were killed, four were injured, destroyed two houses. Aircraft of Russian air force and Syrian air force at the time of the attack in the area.

 

source

Related posts:
The Western media praised celebrations in Russia on Victory Day
Amazing Mr. Johnson: what should Russia expect from the head of the British foreign
"They are all slaves": Savchenko told about his attitude to the Russians
Why New Zealand is late in peace in Aleppo

Recommended

More Stories From Politics