Go to ...

The Newspapers

Gathering and spreading news from various Russian Newspapers

The Newspapers on Google+The Newspapers on LinkedInRSS Feed

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Sechin commented on the searches in the office of “Bashneft”


The head of “Rosneft” Igor Sechin commented on the situation with searches and seizure of documents at office of the company “Bashneft”. According to him, “Rosneft” there are no seizures of documents there does not.

“The seizure made by law-enforcement authorities, and we are no recesses are not doing any scoring we do not need” – quoted Sechin RIA Novosti.

Previously, the searches in the Moscow office of “Bashneft” has told a source in law enforcement agencies. He said that they carried out by the FSB, without explaining the reasons.

source

Related posts:
U.S. Ambassador: Ukraine has destroyed the "energy weapon" of Russia
The Kremlin has warned refused to return $3 billion of Ukraine about the consequences
Ukraine in vain hopes of "nuclear aid" Kazakhstan
Samsung mnogomillionniy predict losses due to problems with the Galaxy Note 7

Recommended

More Stories From Economy