Go to ...

The Newspapers

News from Russia

RSS Feed

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

The defense Ministry reacted sharply to the “Russophobic hysteria”, the foreign Minister of great Britain

The defense Ministry called “Russophobic hysteria” statements by the British foreign Secretary Boris Johnson, accusing Moscow in the shelling of a UN humanitarian convoy to Aleppo. The defense Ministry has denied the existence of some satellite photos that allegedly prove the involvement of Russia to the attack on the convoy in Syria.

photo: structure.mil.ru

Igor Konashenkov

Speaking on Tuesday in Parliament during a special debate on Syria, British foreign Secretary Boris Johnson said about the guilt of Russia in the attack on the UN convoy near Aleppo. According to him, satellite photos, supposedly available in the public domain, indicate that the attack was carried out from the air and in the dark, which tells about his involvement in the bombing of the Russian aircraft videoconferencing.

The official representative of the Russian defense Ministry Igor Konashenkov called Johnson’s statements “a storm in a glass of muddy water London” and also asked the diplomat to share the “evidence”. The General noted that since 20 September on the Russian side falls for the third wave to the allegations in the destruction of a humanitarian convoy to Aleppo.

“Now in the role of being the heavy Shine on the stage Boris Johnson that see (with a delay of a month) the guilt of Russia after examining some in the “free” satellite photos. Mr. Johnson, could you open this “open access” and will show these pictures to anyone else?” suggested Konashenkov.

However, in this case, said defense Ministry spokesman, voiced by Johnson’s “evidence” will not cost a penny, because it will be clear that there are no Russian aircraft in the area of the convoy was not. Konashenkov recalled that the Russian defense Ministry has previously published a video that shows that the composition of the humanitarian convoy was unknown “humanitarian” mortar of large caliber, RIA Novosti reported.

The attack on the convoy of humanitarian assistance to the joint UN and the Syrian branch of the red Crescent society took place on September 19 in the area of Urum al-Kubra to the North-West of the city of Aleppo. The shelling killed one volunteer and 20 civilians, of the 31 truck 18 convoy was destroyed. Published by the Russian military video shows that the convoy was accompanied by the car of the terrorists with mortar of large caliber.

Read the story: Ashamed of you: Zakharova caustically replied to the British foreign Ministry about the meetings


Related posts:
Intellectuals refused to rally in Moscow to the day of Russia
In Russia on 20 grounds of the Grand Army will start the game
The sensation of the exit polls: the liberal democratic party ahead of the Communist party, Yabloko ...
Naryshkin told about in the first place will the new Duma


More Stories From Politics