Go to ...

The Newspapers

News from Russia

RSS Feed

Thursday, October 27, 2016

The usual fake: the United States criticized the version of staging the shelling of the convoy in Syria

The U.S. Department of state chose not to meet with the experts at the International Syria support group involved in the investigation of the incident with the shooting on September 19 humanitarian convoy of the UN and the red Crescent in the province of Aleppo. the American foreign Ministry said that have an opinion on this issue and not going to delve into the results of the investigation established that the incident was a hoax.

photo: youtube.com

Commenting on the findings of the Commission ISSG, state Department spokesman, mark Toner, said that the Agency rejected without consideration a new report from independent experts.

“This investigation is not consistent with our version of airstrike on a convoy. We do not understand, where did this report, because they do not see any signs of him training… as to the allegations of the American side, they relied on the best intelligence assessments of the incident by US forces. So I immediately reject any false report, proving the contrary,” said Toner, whose words leads TASS.

Recall, the experts Commission at the International support group Syria has previously stated that the findings of the staging was done by them in the course of the comparative analysis of photos and video of the attack on the humanitarian convoy in Aleppo, published by the world media as well as video footage filmed accompanied the convoy with a drone.

“The road which followed the “shot” column, was not disfigured by the marks of air strikes, and left in the same condition. Suffered only the goods that were in the truck that was burnt… Also, when you strike the blast wave had to turn the car and the box with the shipping, but they only flew a tarp… Also we noticed the car in the trailer, which is a mortar of large caliber,” – said the experts, having concluded that the version of the air strike finds its confirmation, and the total accident pattern very much like the usual dramatization..

However, the state Department the arguments of the experts turned a deaf ear.

The white house said all clear about what happened during the attack on the humanitarian convoy in Aleppo. No fakes, contrary, don’t refute our statements,” – said the representative of the state Department.


Related posts:
Chechnya Kadyrov: 7 years of peace and despair
The resignation of the Prime Minister of Turkey: the will replace Davutoglu Erdogan's son-in-law
The expert explained, why put a sudden check in the southern military district
Blasted in the Elevator Motorola will be buried with military honors in the DNI


More Stories From Politics