The wife of the press Secretary of the President of Russia Tatiana Navka voted on the election of deputies of the state Duma in Nikolo-Uryupino, Krasnogorsk district, plot No. 1231. She explained why I came to vote without her husband, Dmitry Peskov.
photo: Alexander Shamraev
– Tatiana, tell me, always have been able to vote during the competition charges? – asked event journalists.
– It so happens that I live in Moscow and outside the city. Today it’s more convenient to vote in Krasnogorsk. I travel a lot, but always take absentee ballots and trying to vote because I care about the fate of our country.
– You long time lived in America – do you follow the campaign trail in the US?
– I think that all people are more or less interested in politics, watch the election, not only in America but throughout the world. What is happening in America now, it seems to me, smacks of clowning. Funny sometimes.
– Why you did not vote Dmitry Peskov?
– Dmitry now. And then be sure to vote. We have the whole family vote, my parents. Definitely.