Go to ...

The Newspapers

Gathering and spreading news from various Russian Newspapers

The Newspapers on Google+The Newspapers on LinkedInRSS Feed

Thursday, September 21, 2017

The head of Moscow election Committee has confirmed the arrest threatened to blow up the station in the Armenian lane


None of the aforementioned human rights defenders violations have not yet been confirmed in the capital’s Public headquarters for the observation of elections, and monitor and check all incoming signals.


photo: Gennady Cherkasov

The greatest number of questions were raised about voting by absentee ballots.

The head of the Public staff Alexei Venediktov said that yesterday evening, 17 September, was issued 1 million 100 thousand absentee ballots around the country, in Moscow – 53 thousand tickets. According to him, it is two and a half times less than last year.

Journalists present at the headquarters, drew the Commission’s attention to section No. 10 – there is a part of the site blocked their desks. As explained by the press Alexey Shaposhnikov, these measures went out for the announcement of a bomb threat: “Come a service dog, check it out, and the operation of the site will continue.

Later, the Chairman of Mothersurname Valentin Gorbunov said that in this area in the Armenian lane, an explosive device was found.

Unknown imitated the laying of a bomb, of course, no bomb, unknown, delayed, normally it takes a vote, – said Gorbunov.

Members of staff responded to the received message forgery of ballots at polling station 63 at 7:50 am. Internet users noticed that the election Commission puts a ballot in ballot paper processing systems. After re-watching the video, the staff members concluded that fraud was not, and the ballots were placed in ballot paper processing systems to check their operation.

Elections to the State Duma 2016. Chronicle of events
source

Related posts:
The Congress of the US Democratic party: the third day was dedicated Clinton and Trump
Shoigu: Russia and the US destroyed the world order
The Russian foreign Ministry blamed militants attack on Syria on the United States
After trial in the United States Seleznev asked for help from the Russian authorities

Recommended

More Stories From Politics