Go to ...

The Newspapers

News from Russia

RSS Feed

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Media: Prince died from taking potent illegal drug

American singer and composer Prince, who died in April, died as a result of an overdose of a strong anesthetic drug that was acquired illegally. It is reported Associated Press with reference to investigators studying the circumstances of the death of the musician.

It is known that some packages found in the singer’s house in Minneapolis was listed the names of common pain medications, but in fact they contain the potent opioid analgesic fentanyl. The musician could only buy it illegally on the black market.


Related posts:
Menshov suggest making a sequel to "Moscow does not believe in tears"
Ukrainian publishers are scared to attend the Moscow book festival
The joyful actress Galina Konovalova — hundred years
In the Ekaterinburg Opera theatre staged "the Passenger" Weinberg


More Stories From Culture