Became known, who will represent Russia at the musical contest “Eurovision-2016”. The national selection, which took place at the site of Artek, was won by 14—year-old girl from Novomoskovsk, Sophia Fisenko. It scored the maximum number of points – 36.
Competition she was 13 soloists and three groups from different parts of Russia. Only on court of jury and spectators were 16 songs.
About how the winner started to make music, what song for her was a landmark and if Sofia mascot, said the “MK” her mother, Olga FISENKO.
– You understand that you are growing as a gifted child?
– Honestly, at first, in do not understand. Sofia, we are often ill in childhood, and it is not allowed to drive into the garden. But as we realized that she needs to talk with the children, gave her to a dance Studio. I had a dream: to daughter danced. The dance class worked vocal Studio. I decided to let Sonya will try and sing. It is necessary for her to develop. The fact that she started singing — it happened purely by chance.
– You have a family someone sings?
– No, not my husband or grandparents.
– Once it became clear that Sophia has a good voice?
– We first went into the vocal Studio, we were not very developed. We gave her to a music school in academic vocal. Sofia is seven years engaged in the academic vocal. But at the same time we found teacher, Tatyana Tyurin, which was to do with her pop vocals. And gradually we changed her repertoire of folk.
– There’s some iconic song, which became Sofia calling card?
Sophia sang the song Alexander Morozov “Flying Loon”. We got her when Sofia was 8 years old, and our teacher said that it is unlikely to cope with it, as the song is very heavy. But we are steadily moving towards this goal, we this song did. And then three years later we accidentally met at a screening of “Slavianski Bazaar” with the composer Morozov. And he told us that for a long time watching Sophia in YouTube, as she perfects the song.
– Sofia you all the time? She plays the flute and the piano, and learns well…
– We grandmother helps. I am by profession a teacher, but a degree don’t work now, watching Sofia. Dad is an entrepreneur. So here we have a family row.
Sophia — your only daughter?
– No, we still have our eldest daughter. Nastia — 24 years, she engaged in research work, he teaches at the higher school of Economics.
– Who gave Sofia such a rare name?
-The eldest daughter offered to call sister. We all liked that is a very ancient Russian name.
-There was confidence that Sofia will benefit children’s national selection contest “Eurovision”?
This is the second selection. We carefully prepared. We knew that we already had in 11 years and third place in the national selection, to fall below us no longer wanted. We first selected was not planned. To participate in the selection we were offered, the Academy of popular music of Igor Krutoy. We were told that the direction in which Sofia sings, is very popular in Russia. For Sophia was a specially written song “Living water”. We did Rita Dakota and Vlad Sokolovsky.
We knew that we have strong competitors, but hoped that a strong song will help to go forward. Emphasis was placed on patriotism, advocating Russia.
-Sophia is the talisman?
-She’s a deeply religious man, worked in the Sunday school. She is very religious girl. Before the big speech, she always prays, kisses the cross. She has always had the icon of Saint Matrona.
-We know that Sofia has a favorite pet.
-Yes, the Yorkshire Terrier Asya .
-What do you plan?
“Junior Eurovision” in 2016 will take place on 20 November in Valletta, capital of Malta. It is expected that the competition will be attended by representatives from 18 countries.
Favorite hobby ragdoll
Favorite treat — ice cream
Favorite book – Kathryn LaSky “guardians of Night”
Favorite movie is “Dragonfly”.