The head of the National anticorruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU) Sytnyk said the TV channel “112” on excitation of criminal cases against members of the Ukrainian Prosecutor General’s office. The reason was the kidnapping of the two employees of NABOO, when they with the sanction of the court followed the Prosecutor.
photo: Natalia Muslinkina
The incident occurred on August 12: notice shadowing prosecutors seized employees of NABOO and after checking their documents sent men to the basement of the building of the Prosecutor General. There they were forced to spend 11 hours.
The NABOO forces were allegedly preparing to assault the building of the Prosecutor General, which was saved only by the intervention of the attorney General — Yury Lutsenko.
The reason for the “war” between the two agencies, as the conflict called the Ukrainian media, was the investigation of the NABOO against the Deputy Prosecutor of Kiev region Dmitry Kolesnik. In response to wiretap prosecutors on 5 August they came to search in NABOO. Led the event the head of the GPU for investigation of criminal proceedings in the fields of public service and the ownership of Mr WM.
It is for him, and kept imprisoned in the basement of the staff of the Naboo.
While Sitnic said that the war between the two agencies, and between him and Lutsenko, no, but there are only illegal actions of individual prosecutors.
While Sitnic promised that the quality of surveillance of employees of the NABU will be improved so that objects of persecution have ceased to notice them, as it often was previously.
Sanctions . Chronicle of eventsRelated posts: