The parents of the two Americans killed during the attack on the diplomatic mission of the United States in the Libyan city of Benghazi, filed Monday, August 8, in court, Hillary Clinton. In their lawsuit States that her “extreme carelessness” in handling confidential and classified information during her tenure as Secretary of state helped create conditions that led to the death of their sons.
In the lawsuit, two American — Patricia Smith and Charles woods write that during the attack on the mission were killed and four, including their sons, Sean Smith and Tyrone woods. Their deaths were “directly or at least indirectly caused by the use of Mrs. Clinton’s private email server at the time when she was in the state Department”.
The lawsuit also accuses Mrs. Clinton that she “made false and defamatory statements, and did them with purpose and with intent is highly unacceptable.” This, says the lawsuit includes those statements which close the attack on the mission from the anti-Muslim video on YouTube.
And Smith and woods said this publicly, speaking out against Hillary Clinton during the election campaign. For example, at the national Republican Convention in Cleveland last month Mrs. Smith, which stands in defense of Donald trump, said: “I personally blame Hillary Clinton for the death of my son.”
Nick Merrill, spouksmen Hillary Clinton made the following statement: “Naturally, nobody can imagine the pain of families of those brave Americans we lost in Benghazi. But nonetheless, it was already 9 various investigations of this attack and none of them found any evidence of improper action on the part of Hillary Clinton.”
Last autumn Mrs. Clinton replied within 8 hours to the Committee’s questions, house of representatives, led by Republicans, about her actions in connection with the attack in Benghazi and its aftermath. The Committee’s report, which was published in June, found no new evidence of the criminal actions of Mrs. Clinton.Related posts: