1. Simferopol, chocolate Museum (“Salon du Chocolat”). Even a ticket that will open the door to the world of delicious art made of chocolate. Moreover, the most vdohnovitsya in the exhibition held master classes, which provide the opportunity to sculpt chocolate creation itself.
2. Alushta Museum of local lore. Want to take a holiday in the Crimea everything and more (including a piece of St. Petersburg, for example) can visit the Museum, which until the end of July will open an exhibition of collectible dolls from the series “the Little Prince. When dreams come true…”. The exposure brought the collector Marina Mironyuk of St. Petersburg. The exhibition will showcase dolls of characters from different fairy tales and cartoons.
3. Theodosia village of riverside</strong>. Connoisseurs of short films have a great chance to visit the July international festival of cinema, which will take place on the beach Art&Lounge MANGO. The highlight of this event is that the screen itself films masterpieces will be located right on the water. As the festival aims to support young filmmakers to see their short films the audience can, without spending a penny.
4. Koktebel. And for fans of jazz music 26 Aug Festival “Koktebel Jazz Party”. Three nights in a row before the audience would be prominent jazz artists and groups from Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia and America. The festival will take place on the beach, and combined with the noise of evening waves jazz will acquire a new unique sound.
5. Yevpatoriya. In the gallery of modern art “theHARASHO” in July opened an exhibition of paintings by local artists “Crimean palette”, which will show tourists all the charm and beauty of the landscapes of the Peninsula.Related posts: