The Russian defense Ministry announced the second recent sortie of long-range bombers to strike at Syrian positions in the Russian Federation banned the “Islamic state”.
photo: Gennady Cherkasov
According to the war Department, 6 bombers Tu-22M3 paid a “concentrated strike to the East of Palmyra and the towns of es-Sohne, Arak and pumping stations of oil T-3 in the province of HOMS.
We will remind that on July 12, the defense Ministry has reported about a similar departure. Then it was explained that had used high-explosive ammunition.
After that, the press Secretary of the President Dmitry Peskov has denied the suggestion that the departure was revenge for Syria shot down a Russian helicopter. A similar idea was previously expressed by the head of the Duma Committee on defense Vladimir Komoedov.
Peskov said that such flights are carried out in the ongoing operation videoconferencing in Syria.
We will remind that during visit to Moscow by U.S. Secretary of state John Kerry, according to media reports, has discussed cooperation of the Russian Federation and the United States in the Syrian issue. At the same time employees of the White house on condition of anonymity doubt of the success of Kerry’s mission, as it will not solve the issue of tenure of President Bashar al-Assad.
The last was said today about his relationship with Putin as a fair, open and based on mutual respect.
Watch the video on “Footage of the destruction of the ISIS stock of Russian aircraft in Syria”
Russian su-25 attacked the armories of the terrorists.
Video published on the website youtube.com user-the Russian defense Ministry.Related posts: