In the framework of the project “Literary lunch in the Apple orchard” in Perovsky Park organized a poetry program “Amalgam”. Topic – how the verses shape the character of girls. On the hill behind the pond gathered not only young women but also older people, couples, mothers with children. Actress Alisa Grebenschikova liked it: let the kids listen to the lyrics.
photo: Natalia Akimova
The atmosphere is conducive to literature. A small wooden stage on which fits the chair with a blanket, a table with carved doors, a shelf of books. The low hill on three sides is encircled by spruce, shielding from the road.
Alice starts with his favorite poem “All one” Ali Kudrjashovoj from St. Petersburg. Grebenshchikov then passes to the other, no less beloved poet Bella Akhmadulina. For her the work of Soviet and Russian poetess began with the poem “December”. However, the poems are about winter and snow with the blinding sun rays, the sound strange and unusual. You then hear “Little planes” and “Bride”. From Akhmadullina Alisa Grebenshchikova goes to Anna Akhmatova, shares with the audience his memories of how Akhmatova began for her poetry. Then it seemed that the poem “has compressed hands under a dark veil” it is written as if about her: “I really thought that I have a veil, and I shrink under her hands, for someone running on a narrow Leningrad ladder, although neither the person whom I’m twelve years did not run. But somehow felt that it’s mine.”
Despite the fact that the program included such poets as Anna Akhmatova, Bella Akhmadulina, Veronica Tushnov and Julia Drunina, Grebenshikov reads and other poets of the twentieth century. So comes the turn of Robert Christmas, which she likes for the accuracy of words and beautiful metaphors. With him Alice smoothly and imperceptibly for Veronica Tushnova, then Yulia Drunina. All poems – sad, quiet about love.
During the evening Grebenshchikova not just appeals to a small audience. And then suddenly moves on to poems about childhood and children. Sound the sad poetry of a young contemporary poet of This Sideros, Soviet poet Vera Inber and again Christmas, which Grebenshchikov doesn’t want to let go and constantly turns to him. The rest of the evening remains for ten minutes, and Grebenshchikov decides to spend it on modern poets. Among them distinguishes the Faith Polozkova: in Moscow, there were three plays in her poetry, and Grebenshchikov played in all three. When the time has exceeded the allotted hour, the actress reads Rimma Kazakova, again Akhmadulina, Michael Ciega. On it and ends the program, and then invites the audience to the table under the Apple trees for tea.
After literary evenings Alisa Grebenshchikova answered a few questions “MK”.
– Why literary evening is such a mysterious name “Amalgam”? What does this mean?
– They say that love is chemistry. And the poems – they are about love. For me poetry is a huge part of my life. But to formulate its attitude to it is very difficult for me. I can’t describe his attitude to poetry. All that I can’t explain, it’s not even called chemistry, and alchemy. I can’t explain the chemical reaction, because I’m really bad at science so can’t explain his love for poetry. Don’t want to split into the crystals of their feelings. This is the first. And secondly, the amalgam is a part of the mirror, and the poetry is a reflection of us. So the name of the program – a double meaning.
Love is a bright feeling, and you have heard a lot of sad poems.
Love is multifaceted. It causes a lot of pain. Moreover, it is not necessarily the love of man to woman and woman to man, mother-to-child. For example, the great Russian poet Olga Berggolts had suffered from the country and a lot of tests have fallen to its share. The state and the power it had. After the arrest, false accusations, after she was in prison, wrote a poem “Motherland”. Homeland hurt her, broke her life, but Bergholz has not ceased to love her. The feeling didn’t leave. The country was destroyed, and the love still remained.
– You participated in the literary evening. What you personally are interested in such projects?
– To me today a girl came up and said, “I first became interested in poetry.” She’s an adult, maybe my age. I’ve never liked poetry. But after this evening she wanted to go and read. It is most important that people want to read poetry. For me it is partly an educational mission.
– How’s your evening devoted to the poems which form the character of the girls. And as far as young people are now popular poetry?
– I think in the last ten years, with the rise of the blogosphere has developed a network of poetry. It became easy to upload your work. They are much faster and reach the reader. Now you do not need to publish books to help you out. And a lot of poetry gushed forth for the people. Various: more talented and less talented. In any case, a lot of them. And this of course contributes to the development of interest in poetry.Related posts: