Go to ...

The Newspapers

Gathering and spreading news from various Russian Newspapers

The Newspapers on Google+The Newspapers on LinkedInRSS Feed

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Japan and Korea are pleased to announce the launch of the second DPRK ballistic missiles


Information about the launch of North Korea missiles and medium-range missiles, allegedly of class “Musudan” voiced at the joint chiefs of staff of the armed forces of South Korea and later it was confirmed by the Minister of defense of Japan Gen Nakatani.

Photo: AP

As informs South Korean Agency Yonhap, citing data of the Committee of chiefs of staffs of armed forces of the Republic of Korea, the next launch occurred on June 22 at 8.05 am local time.

“The DPRK authorities made an additional, presumably unsuccessful launch of a ballistic missile medium-range “Musudan” on the East coast of North Korea near the city of Wonsan… This launch was the fifth test of Pyongyang’s missile “Musudan” with a range of up to four thousand kilometres today, all the runs failed, the message reads.

For its part, the government of Japan of Japan has already announced that they intend to Lodge a formal protest to Pyongyang for the next run. Reason – violation of the DPRK resolutions of the UN security Council previously imposed a ban on nuclear research and test in North Korea.

Also, the Japanese side stressed that such launches are a serious threat to air traffic.

With regard to security threats to the country, Minister of defense of Japan Gen Nakatani, said that any problems in connection with the incident arose.

“Evidence that this launch had any impact on the security of our nation, no… a Collection of information about the missile launch of the DPRK will be longitudinal,” – said the Minister, whose words quoted by Japanese Agency Kyodo.

Related posts:
"The member of Parliament, admitted that Ukraine is ready to "shed blood" for Europe&...
"Anti-tramp" and her house of cards: the strength and weakness of Hillary Clinton
McCain: Obama's policy in the middle East - complete failure
The Pentagon has denied the message on detention of the leader of ISIS

Recommended

More Stories From Politics