The Ministry of defense of Russia announced the revival of the 150th infantry division 150, Ericka-Berlin order of Kutuzov II degree. The Ministry reported that it will be hosted at three grounds in the Rostov region — Kuz’myns’ka, Kadamovsky and Millerovo. It is noted that Kadamovsky polygon built from scratch and will be one of the most modern in Russia.
150th motorized rifle division, together with parts 171, division 1 may 1945 captured the Reichstag. The flag of the assault division was placed over the entrance to the building. The legendary division was disbanded in December 2016.Related posts: