Our launch vehicles, satellites, engines, alas, will not see the visitors of the international exhibition “Farnboro-2016”, which will be held from 11 to 15 July in Hampshire in the UK. All than a strong Russia in this area, will pass over to colleagues to members of the official delegation of “Roscosmos”, which is the exhibition still going. About all aspects of the niceties we talked to the Director of communications of the state Corporation “Roscosmos” Igor Burenkov.
photo: Gennady Cherkasov
Recall that the decision to go without the exposition was made in “Roskosmos” is not accidental. In 2014, the year of the 17 registered participants of the Russian delegation, a visa to the UK got one.
– This year we really aren’t going to do the joint stand of Roscosmos in Farnborough. This is caused by cost considerations, but to carry equipment in Albion, it’s not cheap. Besides, I would like to the country that such exhibitions are carried out, provided the participants would have favored, and not Vice versa. Nevertheless, this does not mean that if any company will decide to participate with your exposure, someone will forbid this to be done.
– How many people will comprise the official delegation?
– Number not yet determined. The delegation will consist of representatives of Roscosmos and enterprises that will participate in the business program of exhibitions.
– How much money is usually required to participate in such exhibitions?
– The amount depends on what we carry, and how much to order square meters at the exhibition area. Usually, to determine the volumes, we announce a tender for participation of companies which provide technical support. I can only say that the amounts spent are large.
– The exhibition in order and spend that on something to show, but if this time we do not carry, what is the point of our involvement there?
– Yes, of course, the exhibition is a presentation of what our companies produce and an important factor to advance our technology to the international market. But keep in mind one fact: at exhibitions sign only those contracts on which agreement was reached earlier. Therefore, to talk about what we lose from the absence of our joint stand at Farnborough 2016 is” real money, I think not. Our delegation will meet at the exhibition with foreign partners, with whom we already have a long and serious relationship, and of course – with new, potential. Quite possibly, we will learn from this additional benefit to those agreements that already exist.
– What conditions are provided to our experts in the UK?
-The conditions are different. If a person comes to work for the entire show at the booth – he needs some accommodation and hotel location. But some people go there for one or two days, – clear, it already other money. Also one thing to have your stand, it is another to rent a meeting room if necessary. It all depends on the specific task.
– What other visitors are expected this year?
– ROSCOSMOS with United involved a stand at the ILA in Berlin in early June, in early November, are planning to exhibit in China (Zhuhai) AirShow China. We will have a stand at the International economic forum in St. Petersburg June 16-18. That is, the specialists and those interested in the cosmos, one will not be able to see everything that makes the rocket and space industry of Russia.Related posts: