In the unrecognized Nagorno-Karabakh Republic fighting continues. Both sides report deaths of civilians. Karabakh began to convene for a training camp reservists. Armenian media reported about the transfer of Karabakh to Armenia from installations of volley fire “Tornado” and ballistic missiles “Point”. The Ambassador of Azerbaijan to Russia stated that Baku is ready to solve the Karabakh problem by military means.
The defense Ministry of the NKR accuses Azerbaijan of continued hostilities, which began with a 06.00 Sunday 3 April. According Nеws.am, the fighting takes place on the southern direction of the front contact line. Used missile and artillery tools and armor. Also in the defense Ministry of the unrecognized Republic reported that defensive earlier in the direction of Martuni, the Azerbaijani side opened fire from Grad rockets, resulting in the death of 12-year-old boy and two other children were wounded.
Azerbaijan, in turn, also reports about injured peaceful residents of the village Saidonly of Tartar region during shelling from the Armenian side. As reported by Vesti.az, one of the shells hit a house of civilians, injuring the owner and his grandson.
In Karabakh started making lists of reservists. Until they call, check the readiness of the go to military unit.
At the same time, there are hundreds of volunteers who have expressed a desire to go to the front line.
In turn, the Azerbaijani Ambassador to Russia Polad Bulbul Oglu in the radio station “Moscow speaking” said that attempts at a peaceful solution to the conflict has now been going for 22 years. “Well, how much can? We are ready for a peaceful solution to the issue. But if not resolved amicably, will be solved by military means,” he said.
The Ambassador referred to the four resolutions of the UN security Council, the decision of the General conference UN documents the COE PACE, which, according to him, prescribe the Armenian army to withdraw from 5 regions of Nagorno-Karabakh, and then to begin peace talks. The peaceful eviction of Armenians from Karabakh issue, the Ambassador added.
Recall that the fighting began on the night of 2 April. The parties in the conflict have accused each other.
LETS led online broadcast of the events at the beginning of the conflictRelated posts: